Terms of Trade
Our shop is located at 29 Surrey Crescent, Grey Lynn and is open seven days a week
- Monday to Thursday 7.30 am - 7.00 pm
- Friday 7.30 am - 4.00 pm
- Saturday 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Sunday closed
A 30 minute public parking is available outside the shop.
We welcome overseas orders and are part of the PETALS network of florists or you can phone us directly on 09 360 4541 to place an order
You may pick up your order from the shop or alternatively for a flat charge of $15 within the greater Auckland area have your order delivered.
- Weekday deliveries – orders placed before 9:30am will be dispatched from the shop by 11am at the latest. Orders placed after 9:30am will be dispatch from the shop by 2pm. We guarantee same day delivery unless there are exceptional circumstances in which case we will contact you.
- Saturday deliveries – orders placed before 11am will be guaranteed same day delivery unless there are exceptional circumstances in which case we will contact you.
- After hours deliveries – this service is available by contacting Irene on 021 936 838. An additional agreed charge will apply in these circumstances.
- Special events – a surcharge may apply.
Request for photograph of orderYou may request a photograph of your order and we will send this to you via email.
We make every effort to have the product displayed on our website available to be ordered however some flowers are very seasonal. On some occasions it may be necessary to substantially change flowers in your order. In this instance we will discuss this with you directly to ensure you are entirely satisfied. If you are not satisfied you may select an equivalent value substitute order or cancel the order.
Care of our productsWe use only the freshest highest quality flowers and our floral designer ensures that only the best product is dispatched from our shop.
We receive fresh product daily and each flower is treated with absolute care to ensure maximum pleasure from our beautiful bouquets. You are welcome to contact our florist on 09 360 4541 for guidance regarding after sales care of our flowers and other plant products.
Incorrect details of recipient
Please double check the details of the recipient, particularly any address submitted. Where it is clear that the details provided are inadequate or in error we will contact you directly or alternatively where we deliver your order and find that the address is incorrect we will contact you directly. If we are unable to make contact with you then our cancellation policy will apply.
Not at home when products/orders delivered
We will make every effort to ensure your order is delivered in accordance with your requirements. However should nobody be at home when our courier delivers the order we will first attempt to ensure a secure place to leave your order. If this is not possible we will leave a card requesting the recipient contact us to ensure delivery.
Cancellation of OrdersExcept in the case of an inadvertent order placed in error on our website, which must be notified by email within 12 hours of making the inadvertent transaction, all other orders will incur an administrative charge according to the following fee structure:
- More than 24 hours prior to delivery 20% of the cost of the order, exclusive of any delivery charge
- Within 24 hours of delivery 50% of the cost of the order, exclusive of any delivery charge
- On the day of delivery 100% of the cost of the order, exclusive of any delivery charge
If you require a refund, this will be credited to the card that was used for payment, or in the case of cash to the purchaser or their authorised agent.
Please refer to our cancellation policy above for more details.